Alliance Celeste Index du Forum

Alliance Celeste Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum Officielle de l'Alliance Celeste! 

/!\ Forum en construction /!\

This sport has an old school version of the Maplestory 2 Mes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Celeste Index du Forum -> Guilde DragonsCeleste -> Infos Recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rsgoldfastshop

Classe: Elementaliste
Level: 0
Féminin 龍 Dragon Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Nov - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: This sport has an old school version of the Maplestory 2 Mes Répondre en citant

Hii everybody, after playing on Maplestory M Mesos and off for 10 years, I can not get myself back into maplestory.The very best years were 2005-2010, (before major bang) where instruction was sooo fun along with also the pqs were amazing, lpq, ariant pq, carnival pq, kerning pq, etc..

It was so enjoyable becaues it took attempt, it took months to get to lvl 70, also when you were lvl 70 you were praised. Sins at which the highest damagers in the sport. Idk I miss it, I reallly want to enjoy maplestory but it's really easy and less enjoyable anymore (imo).

I really don't know whether you guys know another game ( I dont know if you can name matches to the forums) Runescape, or RS. This sport has an old school version of the Buy Maplestory 2 Mesos sport and its very successful, and with more than half of this game people playing with it since the simple, hard working matches are preferred by many.I don't know if I'm the only one who feels like this, anyways--

TL;DR is there any possibility we could have an"Old School Maplestory", such as, v55, in which the courses are just the mage, archer, ranger, thief, etc. and possibly pirates. I am likely the only that feels like this, and I'm 100% sure it won't occur, but mentioning it possibly might bring some focus.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Nov - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Celeste Index du Forum -> Guilde DragonsCeleste -> Infos Recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange